The North Hills Crossing Center Project is one of Northeast El Paso’s largest retail projects. The project includes a 200,000+ sq. ft. shopping center on a 30-acre site with a standard power center layout. A Walmart Neighborhood Market is the largest anchor spot on the western end of the main shopping center building.
- Reinforced Concrete Paving at north hills
- 6'' heavy duty concrete 105,000sf
- Cast in place docks.
- City sidewalks 24,000 sq. ft.
- Curb and gutter 20,000 sq. ft.
- Walmart neighborhood market at north hills included 42,00 sf slab on grade which included colored.
- Concrete Foundation work.
- Extensive decorative concrete saw cutting.