Awards and Recognitions
While our clients’ satisfaction is our primary metric for excellence, we have also been recognized with numerous awards over the years for safety, business practices, and design excellence. We understand that projects represent not only buildings, but the plans for the future of our clients.
In 2022 our concrete project "Eastside Regional Recreation Center" received the Tilt-Up Achievement Award from the Tilt-Up Concrete Association
This same project also received the 2022 Design Award from the Texas Society of Architects.
PNA Construction Technologies recognized VEMAC as the:
Built the tallest towers in El Paso I-10
• 2016 State of Texas 2016 Small Business Award
• 2015 McDonalds Hispano Triunfador – Business Award
• 2014 National Construction Firm of the Year – U. S. Department of Commerce
• 2014 Small Business Person of the Year – Small Business Administration
• 2014 Sol de Oro Award – El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
• 2011 Top 100 Government Contractors, Rank #23, Federal Times
• 2009 University of Texas at El Paso – Gold Nugget Award
• 2008 Top 100 Hispanic Businesses – Hispanic Business Magazine
• 2005 Top 500 Hispanic Business – Hispanic Business Magazine
• AIA Award – Larry Durham Sports Center
• Design-Build Institute of America, Commercial Under $10Million, Air Support Operations Center, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Kansas City District.